Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rough Day...Yay for FRIDAY!

What a day...getting car blocked in, sending e-mails to myself instead of intended recipients, debit card randomly quits working, forgetting to follow dermatologists orders - resulting in huge blisters covering three of my fingers...painful, sleeping without sheets - put sheets in dryer, forgot to turn dryer on.

Although today wasn't the best, I am looking forward to a new inspiring Friday. I wouldn't mind adding these pieces to my wardrobe. Every wardrobe should be spotted with a little fur. Fur makes any outfit feel a more playful...perfect for Friday's!

Missoni sweater
$3,795
3.1 Phillip Lim belt
$295



     $1,995.

Chloe's soft and rich colored leather handbags always grab my attention.

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...