Monday, January 17, 2011

Hey Gals! Valentine's Day for your Guy...SOLVED!

Zoom ImageKNIFE BOXYou can have just the AU logo (pictured on the shirt below) or the national championship logo (pictured above) placed on a hand carved box (pictured above). The boxes come in a variety of sizes and finishes. They are made to order. The box above is a custom box for another customer. I am simply using it for example purposes. These make great Valentine gifts for guys, husbands, and boyfriends. Don't waste your time on chocolate. They don't like it. They also don't appreciate sappy cards...at least mine doesn't. They can throw their remotes in this, place their personal stuff in it, etc..When my dad got his box for Christmas I thought the recent AU graduate in our family was going to have a heart attack because he wanted a box so bad!! I'm not exaggerating. His girlfriend is having his made for Valentine's Day! 

Zoom Image

I almost forgot...this is not only a great gift for the guys. My girlfriends that have received boxes from me in the past adore them. They have since ordered customer toy boxes for their children, customer wooden canoes for lake homes, customer hope chests with anniversary dates initialed on top, and various other gifts to celebrate and remember joyous occasions in their lives. This is a gift that stays in a family for many generations. I call it a treasure. 

Call me at 706-499-5234 so I can get your order in. They are handmade and the workshop can only handle so many. Plus...I get a special deal if I refer you since I am family! I know you all love savings!

- MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...