Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do Something Different at Your Wedding...No one else ever does.

MEDIUM MEMORY TRUNK  

My Friends locked up a letter they each wrote to the other during their wedding ceremony. The letters were to be opened on their 10th anniversary or before if their marriage was ever in complete distress and read aloud to each other. I actually really liked this idea. There are TONS of stupid, corny things out there that people do or give each other on their wedding day. Why not do something that is memorable and means something? Think about it.

Hand made pine box - crafted in an old abandoned schoolhouse in the Northeast Georgia Mountains
$350 - call 706-499-5234

Oh yea...if it was me...I'd spend a little more and have my initials BURNT into the top of the chest. Have it custom made any size you want also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...